My family (me included) are very new to AG & (thanks to the CODE) have accumulated quite a bit of the historical collections for each girl - we currently own all the dolls except Kirsten. My question is this: for young girls, what is the most desired of the accessories? I originally thought I'd just get the dolls & clothes, but when I went ahead & got the lunches I learned that the accessories really do increase the playability of the dolls. Unfortunately, I do not have the means to get all the accessories & am really thinking that the school acc.s should be our next purchases, but with the latest nighttime necessories feasco, I'm worried that these are headed for extinction & I'll be kicking myself for not getting these first. SO, if you collected as a young girl, or if you have young girls who are 'playing' with AG items, what do they like best? Esp, ones in the target age group. Most of these items I will be putting away for the next several years, since they are so fragile, but I hate to miss a must have that will be gone all too soon - I really miss the amusements (winter, summer) & think they would be great to play with.
Thanks,

Monika [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]